- Price: As a high price taged product, we see all these brands are placed them from 9000-12000 range. The difference are not too big, but considering the maintainance fee in the future or in case of any spare part needed, the real difference might be bigger.
- Cruising time: If you go out for efoiling with friends, you won't like the battery will only last for 50min or 60min. The longer it lasts, the better, after all each full-charge will take around 2 hours anyhow. From this perspective, WaveShark is no doubt the WINNER.
- Weight: We can also put it in an other word: "portability". If it's too heavy, carrying will be not pleasant. Overall, if the battery and the board weighs less than 20kg respectively, it's still managable for most of people.
- Size: it's directly connected with the volume of the board. if two boards have same volume, naturally the smaller size the better. As you rides better and better, you will definitely like to have smaller board which will give you more manuerability.
- Noise level: The quieter the motor is, the better feeling you will have. Nobody wants to have a noise motor on the water.
- Friendliness to beginners: It's all about the stability and how easy for a beginner to start standing up and foiling after a short time.
What are their advantages and disadvantages?
|Item||Fliteboard||WaveShark Foil 2 Explorer||Liftfoils Explorer||Aerofoils||Remarks|
|Size (cm)||5'8'' (173cm)||5'6'' (170cm)||5'9'' (180cm)||5'8'' (176cm)|
|Material - Board||Carbon with Fibre glass||Pure Carbon||Carbon with Fibre glass||Carbon with Fibre glass|
|Material - Mast||Aluminium||Aluminium||Aluminium with Carbon||Aluminium|
|Volume||100 litres||107 litres||105 litres||103 litres|
|Total Weight (Battery)||36.5kg (18kg)||32kg|
|Cruising Time||100min||180min (Cruiser Wing)||90min||120min|
|Friendliness to Beginners||Good||Good||Good||Good|
|Packaging||Bags||Bags with Wheels|
|Service & Support||EU Local Setup||EU Local Setup||Service from US||EU Local Setup|
|Retail Price excl. VAT and Shipping||10600||9990||11300||12500|
Longest Riding Time in the Industry
Enjoy extended sessions on the water with our efoils' long-lasting battery life. We prioritize battery efficiency to maximize your time on the water and provide uninterrupted fun and excitement.
The maximum riding time can be up to 180 minutes (it is achieved with a Cruiser Wing(C018), a fully-charged new battery, a skilled rider weighing 60kg, maintaining an average speed of 16 to 18km/h until the battery level reached 0% under calm and windless water conditions.)
High-strength Carbon Fiber
With 192 quality tests, the entire frame of the eFoils, including the board and wings would be meticulously constructed using high-strength anti-corrosive carbon fiber which provides
exceptional strength and stiffness to ensure optimal performance and structural integrity while keeping the overall weight of the eFoil at a minimum.
Industrial-grade modular design
Designed for easy handling & lower maintenance cost. The plate body, mast, propeller, battery, and other components can be disassembled and replaced as independent components, which greatly improving portability and reducing maintenance cost.
Advanced safety-standarded battery design and engineering
It's an eFoil (electric hydrofoil) with an emphasis on safety, particularly its battery's high safety design. WaveShark eFoils offer an exhilarating and eco-friendly riding experience while prioritizing the well-being of riders.
Powerful Electric Propulsion
Our efoils feature powerful electric propulsion systems that deliver instant torque and acceleration. Experience exhilarating speeds and effortless control as you glide above the water with precision and ease.
Sleek and streamlined hydro-dynamic design with an Unique Streamer Tail Light Design
The Impressive Fluid Dynamics Profile and hydrofoil design comes from world-class design team, which makes super long time riding and the best riding control possible.